Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Self Evaluation

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Self Evaluation

Self-Evaluation
What is the thesis for your paper?
List the main points you make in your paper.
What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
What are most pleased with about this paper?    

1. It was then when I thought to myself, I might be in the wrong business, That only lasted a minute.
2. Main points to me were, that offenders where getting tought trades that I would like to receive. But I would have to pay a lot of money for the schooling. The offenders gt all the schooling for free. I think that is very unfair. Also I wanted to get the point across that tax payers pay the bill for these offenders to get educated.
3. Nothing really.
4. How to choose a thesis, and use that thesis to base your essay on. Also learned how to formate the essay, intro, body and ect.
5. I had 4 drafts, I would write bits and peices as they came to me, and put them all together and go from there.
6. Wanted to point out more cases were the offenders were getting different education tought to them. but I think this would of made the essay to long.
7. That I wrote it, I have never wrote an essay before in my life. Maybe I should interview myself for Task 2.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Greg,

    If only you could interview yourself for the next writing assignment, that would be to easy :)

    I'm amazed that you wrote 4 drafts. Many only write 2: the rough draft and final. Good for you!

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete