Friday, October 8, 2010

How interview process went for Task Two

What questions still remain?
a. No questions remain for me right now, but I have called my mother 7 times in the last 3 days to get answers to questions.
How did it go?
a. It went good, my mother was very excited to hear from me, also more than happy to participate in the interview.
Where did you conduct it?
a. Well it started on the phone, then it moved to a question and answering session using Email, and then it went back to the phone.
What did you learn?
a.I learned a lot about my mother and her schools and her education. For some reason she never talked to me about it before.
How do you intend to transition to the writing process?
a. Very slowly, I have written 3 different intoductions and changed the thesis twice. I believe it will be a long weekend of writing.
What concerns do you have?
a. My biggest concern is fragment sentences, that seems to be my biggest problem in writing write now.
How do you expect to overcome them?
a. Right now I keep rereading every sentence I write, and hopefully that is enough. If not, you will mark ALL over my rough draft and I will go from there..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Greg,

    It didn't seem like your mom minded a bit :) I'm glad that she enjoyed acting as a subject in this process. When it is all said and done, you should let her read it. I'm certain she will be proud of it!

    Fragments are something that we can fix in the revising and editing stage. Don't worry about it right away. If you submit your rough draft to me tomorrow, then that is something that I can look for.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete